Scriptwriting Classes at Irvine Valley College - Mark Sevi
Taught by a Professional Screenwriter (credits)
CLASSES ARE ONGOING and RUN EVERY 8-10 WEEKS.
FOR CURRENT INFORMATION ON SEMESTER DATES GO TO IVC COMMUNITY ED (123getsmart.com) AND LOOK FOR ADULT WRITING CLASSES.
ALSO BACKPAGES.COM, SEARCH FOR SCRIPTWRTING.
YOU CAN ALSO USE THE CONTACT FORM ON THIS WEBSITE.
These writing classes are through IVC Continuing Education: Website (123getsmart.com) for more information, or call Community Ed (949) 451-5555 if the information is not yet on the website.
You can also leave a voicemail at 949.610.4299
Learn how to write a script but more importantly learn techniques on how to tell a complete and compelling story!
Classroom: A123 - in the A100 Building - Enter on the Quad Side
Be sure to get a parking pass in machines on campus!
Parking passes for community ed students can be obtained through campus police department on campus, in person.
Campus Map: HERE
Find Current Info, Leave Questions at the Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/scriptwritingclasses)
- 25+ scripts sold, 19 movies produced including "Devil's Knot" with Reese Witherspoon and Colin Firth
- Articles on Screenwriting for Writer’s Digest, Salon. com and various other pubs and contributor to various books on scriptwriting.
- Featured speaker at writing conferences and colleges.
- Teaching screenwriting for 12+ years.
- President and founder of The Orange County Screenwriters Association (Website 24; Facebook 24; LinkedIn 24; MeetUp)
You can go to MarkSevi.Com and use the contact form to send a message. Or reply through this ad.
Call 949.451.5555 or 949-274-8392 or send an email (using above REPLY link) through this ad or leave a message on www.facebook.com/scriptwritingclasses.
REMEMBER TO GET A PARKING STICKER! There is no "amnesty" for new students.